Emma's Room

Wednesday, January 21, 2004
 
She's a tall drink of water!
Emma had the second half of her flu vaccination today (twice the needles and twice the fun for one vaccination, yee-ha), and while we were there, I asked the nurse if we could weigh her since we haven't weighed or measured her at all since her 6 month appointment. Well, it turns out Emma is maintaining her 50th percentile weight (18.25 pounds at 8 months old - or at least she'll be 8 months old on Monday) but that made me wonder what her height, or rather length, is up to now, so I measured her when we got home. Much to my surprise, Emma's length has jumped from the 50th percentile at 6 months old to about the 80th percentile at 8 months old! (Chris notes that it seems that whenever I measure Emma at home, the doctor's office always comes up with a shorter length for her at her appointments, but I did it three separate times so I'm standing by my measurement!)

After all the measuring was over, Emma did some playing on the floor in her room:


Powered by Blogger